||1U rack mount
- 24x Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) RJ-45 fixed ports
- 4x SFP/SFP+ ports
|SFP/SFP+ media types
10 Gb Ethernet SFP+:
- 10 GbE short-range (SR) SFP+ transceivers
- 10 GbE long-range (LR) SFP+ transceivers
- 10 GbE RJ-45 SFP+ transceivers
- 10 GbE SFP+ active optical cables (AOCs)
- 10 GbE SFP+ direct attach copper (DAC) cables
1/10 Gb Ethernet SFP+:
- 1/10 GbE SX/SR SFP+ transceivers
1 Gb Ethernet SFP:
- 1 GbE short-wavelength (SX) SFP transceivers
- 1 GbE long-wavelength (LX) SFP transceivers
- 1 GbE RJ-45 SFP transceivers
- 1 GbE RJ-45 fixed ports: 10/100/1000 Mbps autosensing
- 10 GbE SFP+ transceivers, DAC cables and AOCs: 10 Gbps
- 1/10 GbE SFP+ transceivers: 1 Gbps or 10 Gbps
- 1 GbE SFP transceivers: 1 Gbps
|Data traffic types
||Unicast, multicast, broadcast.
Lenovo Networking OS:
Layer 2 switching, virtual local area networks (VLANs), VLAN tagging, spanning tree protocol (STP), link aggregation (trunk) groups (LAGs), virtual LAGs (vLAGs), Hot Links, Layer 2 failover, quality of service (QoS), IP v4 management, IP v6 management.
Non-blocking architecture with wire-speed forwarding of traffic:
- Up to 128 Gbps aggregated throughput
- As low as 3.3 microseconds switching latency
- Up to 96 Million packets per second (Mpps)
- Up to 12,288-byte jumbo frames
- MAC address forwarding database entries: 8,000
- VLANs: 4,095 (512 active VLANs)
- Per VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree (PVRST) instances: 128
- Multiple STP (MSTP) instances: 32
- Link aggregation groups: 16
- Ports in a link aggregation group: 8
||Three 2+1 redundant fixed fans. Rear (non-port side) to front (port side) airflow.
||One fixed 90 W AC (100 - 240 V) power supply (IEC 320-C14 connector). Optional external power supply unit (PSU) is available for redundancy (one PSU with 4x 90 W DC output for up to four G7028 or G7052 switches).
||SFP/SFP+ transceivers, SFP+ DAC cables.
||1x 10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet port (RJ-45); 1x RS-232 port (RJ-45); 1x USB port (for additional firmware, log, and configuration files storage).
||Industry standard command line interface (isCLI); SNMP v1 and v3. Optional Lenovo XClarity for discovery, inventory, monitoring and events.
||Secure Shell (SSH); Secure Copy (SCP); Secure FTP (sFTP); user level security, Role-based Access Control (RBAC); LDAP/LDAPS, RADIUS, and TACACS+ authentication; access control lists (ACLs); port-based network access control (IEEE 802.1x).
||Three-year customer-replaceable unit and onsite limited warranty with 9x5 next business day terms. Optional warranty service upgrades are available through Lenovo: 24x7 coverage, 2-hour or 4-hour response time, 1-year or 2-year warranty extensions, 1-year or 3-year Remote Technical Support (RTS).
||Three-year software support and subscription is included in the base warranty. Optional 1-year and 2-year warranty extensions include software support and subscription.
|Mean Time Between Failures
||128,407 hours with ambient operating temperature of 40° C
||Height: 44 mm (1.7 in.); width: 439 mm (17.3 in.); depth: 382 mm (15.0 in.)
||5.3 kg (11.7 lb).